Thursday, February 21, 2008

Featured Gadget: Pollen.com - Pollen Levels


This blog periodically features a Google Desktop gadget and a quote from someone who uses it. If you'd like to recommend a gadget, send an email to desktop-gadgets AT google DOT com.

Kev Sherman, an application developer and father of two who lives just outside Philadelphia, says: "It's simple and easy to use. The pollen forecast really helped me prepare for my seasonal allergies. I was able to plan for when to take medication before my symptoms acted up. I can also check the pollen levels for when I'm traveling."

An anonymous reviewer says: "Great tool! I have it set up on both my home and work computers, with each set to their local zip codes. It’s interesting to see the difference in the Pollen 4-day forecast between these 2 areas."

More information | Download gadget